Gen Zen: Communicate, Collaborate and Cooperate in the Changing Workplace
Why this topic?
Successful leaders understand today’s increasingly multigenerational, multicultural and multifaceted workforce brings both opportunities and challenges if not managed effectively. To create trust, collaboration and creative work environments, inclusive leaders need to effectively communicate, understand and listen to their fellow employees. Everybody wants to be seen, wants to be heard and wants to be acknowledged.
Learning how to communicate and cooperate in the workplace leads to a healthier, happier, motivating and inspiring workplace where everybody benefits.
What Attendees Will Learn
- Are you generationally ‘savvy’?
- Does your leadership style reflect “gen zen”?
- Play nice in the sandbox – team building through collaboration and understanding
- Empowering introverts in the workplace
- Individualistic and collectivist cultures: how values change the way we communicate
- What time is it? The difference between monochromic and polychromic cultures and why it matters to the workplace